- 1What is a pot magnet?
- 2What is pot magnet used for?
- 3What are the parts of a pot magnet?
- 4How does a pot magnet work?
- 5What are the different types of pot magnet?
- 6Which type of pot magnet should you choose?
- 7What is a countersunk pot magnet?
- 8How to use a countersunk pot magnet
- 9What is an internal threaded pot magnet?
- 10What is a through hole pot magnet?
- 11What is a stud pot magnet?
..to your best source for incredibly strong neodymium rare earth magnets. If you are new to our site, we're glad you found us. We hope we can fill all of your neodymium rare earth magnet needs.
What is a pot magnet?
A permanent magnet emits a magnetic field without the need for any electricity. For more information, see: Magnets glossary.
The steel shell helps the pot magnet by increasing its holding power and providing the magnet with added strength and stability.
For information on how a pot magnet works, see the page: How does a pot magnet work?
Pot magnets are often used as magnetic bases and magnetic holders for large supermarket ceiling signs. For more information, see the page: What is a pot magnet used for?
For more information, see the page: What are the different types of pot magnet?